Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Favorite Hobby

As you may have read before, I do enjoy hobbies and I have taken apart of a couple.  My favorite hobby right now is photography, or the art of photo taking.  Matter of fact, at school I'm enrolled in a photography class.  You maybe asking, why do I find photography interesting?

I really love photography because I feel you can convey and send many emotions and ideas through them.  Also I find it to be a digital way we can save our memories and share it with others.  Through our photos we can look at other peoples' perspectives and see the world out of their eyes. 

What do I like taking photos of most?  Well, I do enjoy snapping a few pictures of landscape and other environmental things.  However, I the thing I enjoy taking pictures of the most is Lego.  Yeah I know, big surprise.  Yes there is this thing called toy photography, but I consider it like a sect of the photography tree.

Here is a link to one of my favorite photographers:
Legohaulic
  







No comments:

Post a Comment